Must be an SFSU student with an active SFSU e-mail account. All majors are welcome.
- You must apply through The CSUEA in order to be considered.
- Opportunities have been created by Evolve Entertainment Fund but students may not try and contact them directly.
- All students must be currently enrolled in a 2 or 4 year college, between the ages of 18-24 and be able to prove low-income status.
Please fill in each piece of information to the best of your ability and we will review to include on our database, as well as our social media networks!
Please upload all completed forms here!
Forms and full instructions can be found at: http://csuentertainment.com/lca576/
For forms that require a signature: print, sign, scan, and then upload.
1. Please note that you MUST be enrolled prior to submitting any documents. Once you have read through this in it's entirety, please start your submission on Submittable. Please start by filling out your information and uploading your Employer Internship Agreement. Due Sept 10, 2019. If you are unable to get the form in by this date, please e-mail us!
2. Once that is submitted, you will receive an e-mail from us through Submittable with a link to an additional form for your Midterm Report. Be sure to USE THAT LINK when you are uploading your midterm report. If you do not receive this e-mail, check your junk mail, if you still have not received it, please contact our team by e-mail and we will be sure to help you out. Due October 16, 2019.
3. After that is received, you will be sent an e-mail with the same process for your Final Report. Due December 21, 2019.
4. AT LEAST one week before December 21, 2019 provide your employer with a copy of the Employer Evaluation (included in the course forms which are available for download at www.csuentertainment.com/lca576.) The employer will then send us a confidential copy of this evaluation to CSUEAinternship@calstate.edu