Please fill in each piece of information to the best of your ability and we will review to include on our database, as well as our social media networks!
- You must apply through The CSUEA in order to be considered.
- Opportunities have been created by Evolve Entertainment Fund but students may not try and contact them directly.
- All students must be currently enrolled in a 2 or 4 year college, between the ages of 18-24 and be able to prove low-income status.
Hey you (yes, you!)
Are you a rockstar in your field?
Are you a rockstar employee?
Are you a rockstar intern?
If you answered yes to any of these, or even if you WANT TO BE a rockstar in any of these categories, please fill out this application and include your resume. After reviewing and determining your qualifications, we will do our darnedest to work with you to get you where you want to be in your industry/career.
This includes resume / linkedin / portfolio feedback, potential connections to industry, opportunities specifically for your field of interest, and any other way we can be of help in building your options.
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
You are eligible if:
1. You enroll for credit through the CSUEA Internship Program.
2. You are a current CSU student, or have graduated within the past 24 months.
3. You don’t already live in Los Angeles during the summer, and don’t have another place to stay within 30 miles of your worksite.
4. You have accepted an offer of an internship, either paid or unpaid.
*Limited Availability – Deadline May 1, 2019.