Please fill in each piece of information to the best of your ability and we will review to include on our database, as well as our social media networks!
- You must apply through The CSUEA in order to be considered.
- Opportunities have been created by Evolve Entertainment Fund but students may not try and contact them directly.
- All students must be currently enrolled in a 2 or 4 year college, between the ages of 18-24 and be able to prove low-income status.
Hey you (yes, you!)
Are you a rockstar in your field?
Are you a rockstar employee?
Are you a rockstar intern?
If you answered yes to any of these, or even if you WANT TO BE a rockstar in any of these categories, please fill out this application and include your resume. After reviewing and determining your qualifications, we will do our darnedest to work with you to get you where you want to be in your industry/career.
This includes resume / linkedin / portfolio feedback, potential connections to industry, opportunities specifically for your field of interest, and any other way we can be of help in building your options.
Please upload all completed forms here!
Forms and full instructions can be found at: http://csuentertainment.com/lca576/
For forms that require a signature: print, sign, scan, and then upload.
1. Please note that you MUST be enrolled prior to submitting any documents.
Once you have read through this in it's entirety, please start your submission on Submittable. Please start by filling out your information and uploading your Employer Internship Agreement. Due September 14th, 2018. If you are unable to get the form in by this date, please e-mail us!
2. Once that is submitted, you will receive an e-mail from us through Submittable with a link to an additional form for your Midterm Report. Be sure to USE THAT LINK when you are uploading your midterm report. If you do not receive this e-mail, check your junk mail, if you still have not received it, please contact our team by e-mail and we will be sure to help you out. ***DO NOT create additional accounts or make additional submissions outside of the e-mailed link.*** Due November 1st, 2018.
3. After that is received, you will be sent an e-mail with the same process for your Final Report. Due December 22nd, 2018.
4. AT LEAST one week before December 22nd, 2018 provide your employer with a copy of the Employer Evaluation (included in the course forms which are available for download at www.csuentertainment.com/lca576.) The employer will then send us a confidential copy of this evaluation.
PLEASE DO NOT create multiple accounts.
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
You are eligible if:
1. You enroll for credit through the CSUEA Internship Program.
2. You are a current CSU student, or have graduated within the past 24 months.
3. You don’t already live in Los Angeles during the summer, and don’t have another place to stay within 30 miles of your worksite.
4. You have accepted an offer of an internship, either paid or unpaid.
*Limited Availability – Deadline May 1, 2019.